Through this Legal Notice the conditions of use and navigation of this Web Platform (hereinafter, “the Platform”) are regulated.
The access, navigation and use of the Platform implies showing the user condition of the Platform (in the following, “the user”) and, consequently, the express and unreserved acceptance by the user of all terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice, which is why we recommend your careful reading.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of Act 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, that the owner of the Platform is ONCE FOUNDATION FOR THE COOPERATION AND SOCIAL INCLUSION OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (hereinafter, “ONCE Foundation”), registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Ministry of Health and Social Affairs with number 28-0860 with C.I.F. G-78.661.923 with address in Sebastián Herrera street nº15, Zip code 28012.
2. WEB PLATFORM: USE, PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LEGAL REGIME
The Platform is an additional support and communication mechanism that ONCE Foundation makes available to users. Therefore, the main functionalities of the Platform are the main functionalities of the Platform are to provide users with up-to-date information about the 5th International Congress on University and Disability and disseminate the results of it.
With regard to the Platform, it is also subject to Spanish legislation, resulting in the application of Act 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to all the functionalities provided in this Platform implies the acceptance of each one of these conditions, as well as any other that can be established, modified and/or extended by present or future Service needs. ONCE Foundation It will be empowered to modify at any time the content of the conditions, as well as the services and functionalities provided through the Platform, being understood as sufficient the publication of such changes and modifications through this media.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The user undertakes to make proper and lawful use of the Platform, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, these conditions, morals and good customs generally accepted.
In general, access to the different functionalities in the Platform, will depend on the user profile in question, who must register and proceed to the previous registration, through a system of passwords that will be assigned and that can modify at any time, taking responsibility for their custody and being strictly prohibited from transfer to unauthorized third parties.
Therefore, the user who registers undertakes the necessary security measures to maintain the confidentiality of the systems or access codes and verification established in relation to the Platform, so that ONCE Foundation will be released from any responsibility to the effect due to negligence, carelessness or misuse by the user or any third party in this area.
Likewise, the user of the Platform commits to the following:
- Guarantee the authenticity, truthfulness, timeliness and accuracy of all data communicated through the Platform, with such user being solely responsible in the opposite case.
- Use the Platform exclusively for the purposes and functionalities provided for this purpose by ONCE Foundation being prohibited for the user to use the Platform for any other purpose or means.
- Make a legal and legitimate use of the Platform, avoiding unauthorized, fraudulent, illegal or illegitimate use of it and/or the contents and information provided through it, avoiding violating this Legal Notice and the applicable regulations, and damage the legitimate rights and interests of ONCE Foundation or any other third party that may be affected as a result of such action.
- Do not cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Platform, its suppliers or third parties, or try to break the security or authentication measures thereof, carry out any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure or communications environment related to the Platform and the Service, attacking in any way to it. ONCE Foundation may adopt any preventive or corrective measures necessary to protect its interests in order to the proper functioning of the Platform, the Service and its specific functionalities.
- Do not introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage such as viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Do not attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of ONCE Foundation, or under its responsibility, or third-party providers and other users.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, which may be constitutive of violation of rights of ONCE Foundation or third parties.
- Access without authorization or interact with a false identity, supplanting or not the identity of third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may cause confusion or mislead about the correct identification of the user in question.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements of the Platform (including without limitation, brands, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, data, software, presentation, audio and video), are the exclusive property of ONCE Foundation or third parties that have specifically authorized ONCE Foundation for this purpose.
In no case does access or navigation through the Platform imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated in writing and otherwise.
All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved on the contents and/or services of the Platform and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the entire or part of the contents included therein for public or commercial purposes, if there is no prior, express and written authorization from their respective owners.
The user who violates these limitations and prohibitions acknowledges to assume exclusively any responsibility in this regard, leaving ONCE Foundation or any other third party that could be affected as a result of the user's action undamaged.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
ONCE Foundation does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Platform. Likewise, it will not be in any case responsible for any damages that may arise from:
- The interruption in the operation of the Platform or computer failures, breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads around the systems or mechanisms that allow its operation.
- The lack of suitability of the Platform for the specific needs of the users and.
- Other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of ONCE Foundation.
The absence of viruses or other elements in the Platform introduced by third parties outside ONCE Foundation and that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the users or in the documents, files and files stored in their systems is not guaranteed.
ONCE Foundation will adopt various measures to protect the Platform and its contents against third-party computer attacks. However, it does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot have access to the type of use of the Platform that the user makes or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which said use is made. Consequently, you will not be liable in any case for damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
ONCE Foundation reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to users who, in their opinion, violate the rules of use of the Platform and exercise appropriate legal measures, without thereby generating any compensation right in favour of the user that could be affected by it.
ONCE Foundation will not be liable in any case for the use that users and/or third parties may make of the Platform, nor for any damages that may arise from it.
ONCE Foundation excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the use of the services and contents by users, or that may be due to lack of information, accuracy or lack of veracity of the information that these provide within the framework of the Platform and the Service, and in particular, although not exclusively, for the damages of any nature that may be due to the impersonation of the personality of a third party made by a user in any class of communication or action carried out through the Platform.
7. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
Any dispute in relation to this Legal Notice will be substantiated at the Spanish jurisdiction. The parties expressly agreeing to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Madrid, unless the applicable regulations establish the jurisdiction of other Courts and Tribunals to those effects.
8. MODIFICATION OF LEGAL NOTICE
ONCE Foundation reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice, in order to adapt it to future legislative, doctrinal or jurisprudential developments that may be applicable, or for technical, operational, commercial, corporate and business reasons, prior and reasonable informing users of the changes that occur when possible. In any case, it is recommended that this Legal Notice be read in detail every time this Platform is accessed.