JOSÉ ANTONIO LUENGO LATORRE
Professor of Secondary Education, specialising in Educational Guidance.
Degree in Psychology from the Complutense University of Madrid. Health Psychologist and expert in Educational Psychology, Early Attention and Intervention in problematic educational centres.
He is Dean-President of the Official College of Psychology of Madrid and First Vice-President of the General Council of Psychology of Spain.
He is President of the Foundation of the Official College of Psychology of Madrid.
He is currently:
- - Coordinator of the Socio-emotional Support Team of the Unit for Coexistence and against school bullying, dependent on the General Sub-Directorate of Educational Inspection of the Department of Education of the Community of Madrid.
- She is also
- - Member of the Advisory Board of the Chair "Children's Rights", Comillas Pontifical University.
- - Member of the Committee on Health Promotion and Rights of Children and Adolescents of the Official College of Physicians of Madrid, and
- - Associate Director of the Journal Psicología Educativa of the Official College of Psychologists of Madrid.
- - Associate Director of the Journal "Papeles del Psicólogo", of the General Council of Psychology of Spain.
- He has been Professor at the Faculties of Education of the UCM and the University Camilo José Cela of Madrid. He is currently Visiting Professor at this University.
- He is also a university lecturer and author and co-author of several publications.