The central objective of the VI International Congress on University and Disability is to open up proposals and ideas for debate on which are the best indicators for an inclusive university education within the framework of the SDGs and the 2030 Agenda, especially taking into account goals 4.3 and 4.5, regarding to equal access and elimination of disparities and, the 4th, building and adapting accessible, diverse and inclusive environments. Likewise, it intends to advance proposals and strategies aimed at achieving the new social contract for education recently proposed by UNESCO.
- Advance in inclusive educational programs, strategies and practices related to the field of higher education.
- Advance knowledge and promote networking with researchers in the area of disability, education and accessible technologies.
- Know and analyze models and instruments for the evaluation and accreditation of inclusive university models.
- Reflect on new entrepreneurial strategies and the employability of people with disabilities.
- Advance knowledge of universal accessibility and new inclusive teaching methodologies
- Analyze and propose new inclusion programs for groups with special inclusion difficulties in the university environment, such as young people with intellectual disabilities.