VI International Congress on University and Disability
MOVING TOWARDS INCLUSIVE UNIVERSITY MODELS
Evaluating inclusion in its various dimensions
October 25-27, 2023
Venue: UNIVERSITY OF SALAMANCA
The VI International Congress on University and Disability will provide a common space for reflection and dialogue, the exchange of ideas and research, and the dissemination of good practices related to inclusive and quality education in universities. The aim is to create and strengthen networks that contribute to the advancement of an egalitarian society with equitable education systems.
During the Congress, POSTERS can be presented on the various aspects covered in the program, with the following characteristics:
- Readable, organized, concise, and easy to read.
- The background color should facilitate the readability of text as well as images, graphics, and other elements.
- Cooler colors are more advisable for backgrounds, and warmer colors can be used sparingly to highlight specific elements. Avoid using more than four or five colors throughout the poster.
- Recommended font types include Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, and Verdana, with a minimum size of 12.
- Avoid excessive use of capital letters, underlines, and excessive text justification.
They must also be submitted with the following information: :
- Bibliographic references
- Graphics, tables, and figures
Proposals for posters can be submitted until July 31, 2023, via email to email@example.com with the subject line "POSTERS CIUD2023".
Once all proposals are received, the Scientific Committee will evaluate them, and the resolution of accepted posters will be announced before September 1, 2023. Innovation, good practices, models, novel experiences, and research of national and international interest will be valued.
Posters must be submitted in physical form by the responsible authors and placed in advance in the space reserved by the organization for this purpose.
To make the order of presentation, posters must be sent in advance to the organization telematically before September 30, 2023.
Posters can only be presented in person during the VI Congress.